Friday, March 20, 2009

BORING BORING BORING :(

I was so so so excited after writing my first post here that i wanted to do this again and again. Ans so finally i am writing again. Well am happy that most of my friends are enjoying their internships but why does my internship sucks??? It actually is so boring to go to office each and every day and you just do nothing. NOTHING AT ALL. I thought people always wanted to run away from work but as i am not one of them, here i am craving for work. So many issues are cropping out in this internship.



  • Firstly the profile offered was completely different from what we are doing now


  • My business head is not so strict but taunts indirectly always.... Huh..... The work he wants us to do, i cant do that only... Shit i m a BFIA.... How can i do it??? :(


  • Thirdly there are no intetresting people around. Though i do have my friend with me here, but at the end of it he's bored seeing my face everyday and vice versa


  • The worst part of it all - when my mom and dad ask me about the status of my internship, i got to manage a smile and say ' mom i am enjoying a lot'..... otherwise i would be flooded with questions.... WHAT, WHY WHY WHY........... oooofffff



I hate going to office everyday.I wish i could just be at home and sleep and sleep. Every morning when i am on the way to office, all that comes to my mind is that why not to skip the office today. The thought of it also is soo tormenting i cant tell. I crave for the weekend like anything. And yipeee its the weekend tomorrow....

But again Monday would come and again that long week of training with those GUYS ( oh did i forget to mention? I am the only girl among my peer mates who are their of training, rest all are boys.... And trust me all SMARY GUYS (pun intended).... So you see, how tough it is...... Phew........

But who cares, i am off for shopping tomorrow........ Wooohooooo



No comments: