Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Journey!!!



We start out as toddlers, having our Guardians, not knowing things around. We enter our childhood, knowing only innocence around us & nothing else, responding to just that.... We tend to ignore things we do not like & lead a carefree life....

We enter our teens & the world starts changing. New things erupt from nowhere & suddenly everything is complicated. we are in a jiffy, whom to talk to, where to go, what all to understand, whom to trust. People come & go out of our lives, some stay & then all we know from within that Life is a big Compromise! Some bitter realities appear which we hide & develop a fear of being caught up. Suddenly we cannot even show other what we really are, we are afraid or ashamed because of the decisions taken or experiences gone through    when the World had just started showing its cruel side. We start losing our parents & the trauma makes a place within. We become parents wishing to save our children from everything we could not save ourselves from.

We get old & we look back at our years. Years of joy, of pain. Years of sheer jubilance, years of heart breaking disappointment. Years which went by doing justice to everyone, but my own life. Today, I want to be a child again. I have delivered my responsibilities & I want to have a stress free life again. I want those real friends near  & I want tensions away. I just want to have a good time like I used to when I was a child.
I came into this World as a Child..... I wanna put an end to my journey being a Child.......

( A gang of senior citizens laughing out loud in the park gave origin to this post )

No comments: