Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UNDER A SPELL……………..


Here Cressida was sitting, with her thoughts……What do you gain outta just by thinking…. Get a life Cressida…… And so she moves, she finds him, a friend …. He has been around always…..And he’s funny too J …And so they sit together..…. Stupid talks and stupid things…U r crazy, stupid, jerk….…. And same goes for you ……..
And so they go home smiling……
Cressida goes to her room and sleeps….. With the mind still being filled with the conversation she had with her friend……..
Time passes…….. She hears a knock on the door……..
Cressida Who’s dis????
Friend Its me Cressida, your friend
Cressida Oh hi, how are you?
Friend I am fine, Just wanted to meet you
Cressida Meet me??? Suddenly??? Why???
Friend Coz I have been smiling all through this while…
Cressida Same with me…… What have you been thinking about???
Friend U…..
Cressida Me????
Friend Yes U……..
Cressida Ok, we need to discuss this….. What’s happening???
Friend I don’t know, that’s why asking you I guess... But something is happening rite??
Her alarm rings….........
Cressida Shit…. Have I been dreaming???? About him???? Anyways……….
And so she goes back to her usual stuff again……. He’s there….
Cressida Should I talk??? Offcourse I should, your dream was a crap…….
So hey, hi again…… And he says ‘u know I have been thinking about you’……………………..
Cressida Watttt……… Y……….. (Is he having the same dream as mine???) And this is reality…
Cressida Well, thinking What????
Friend Don’t know???
Cressida Wattttttt?????
Friend How would I know?
Cressida (Puzzled)
Friend (Puzzled)
Cressida Ok fine, I have been thinking about you too
Friend Wat? Really?
Cressida Yes J
Friend Is there something you wanna tell?
Cressida Nothing as of now…
Friend Are we both feeling the same?
Cressida Maybe
Friend So what should we do???
Cressida Give it time
Friend How much time??? You know I miss u
Cressida And so do i
Friend But yea, lets be Practical
Cressida Yes…. Lets be Practical (It hurts to be practical tho)
Cressida looks at him and he looks at her, they read what they should not, they understand that no one else might….
“Are we wrong? Probably not…. But why this then??? And when we know it can’t happen……..
We need time, we gotta wait……. For each other, to see how much of this is true, to see if its worth it……”
Friend I’ll miss u
Cressida I’ll miss u too
And so they go on their separate paths……… Though still moving in the same direction J
FADE AWAY……………………………

7 comments:

kanu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neha said...

babes i jst luv u totally........ :)))

Unknown said...

thoughts which come usually in everybody's dreams..
niceee.. :)

Neha said...

:))) thnks hney

Esther said...

nice blog!!!!!!
Love the template like a lot and the name too! :P

Happy blogging!

S A J I T H said...

Hey hey that was a different blog I have seen after along time..!!
Dreams are necessary to life. Dreams and love feeling always walk side by side..
cheers!

Neha said...

thanks Esther and thanks Sajith :)