Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THE CRUEL ME??? OR HE???




The period of life, a testing time

All that he worked for was falling around him, the vultures encircling and crowding around him.
A piece of land, a few pennies or more, scavengers collecting and wanting more.
Stop your cruelty he beseeched them, holding them responsible for the mayhem.
As time went by, the atrocities they grew, he also found his options to be few.
He screamed and cried at fate's cruel hands, that took from him his peace and land.
The more he cried the more unforgiving he got, and hurt those who were his kindered lot.
But what got him here he never dwelt, but blamed fate for the hand so unfairly dealt.
Why did it have to be me, wasn't my good nature for all to see?
Was my effort ever in doubt, was I not available at every call and shout?
Did I not do all that was required of me, even at the peril of my family and me?
Have I hitherto questioned why, coz for me it was always ‘I have to do it or die’

He asked for answers where there were none, until he critically examined his actions done.

Was this then my mistake, to do all it takes,
Without regard to the consequence, my steps to others make?
My singular selfish deeds that I condone myself for,
Were they ever with a thought for those I called on for?
That I did all I did without any remorse, and created a problem for most of my resource.
Who then is cruel knowth HE.... ITS HIM WHO TAKEth AND STILL AT TIMES SMILES WITH GLEE

4 comments:

pRasad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pRasad said...

If a guy dumps a girl who loves her unconditionally then I pity the guy instead of girl... Height of not just cruelty but stupidity :)

Neha said...

i agree prasad :)

pRasad said...

Hey..waiting for new posts..Got old waiting for your next post :))