Friday, April 1, 2011

A Small Intention!!!




Finally after ages I am writing… You won’t believe how much I missed you my Blog *wink* wink*……Life is going on at a crazy pace with so many things happening around along with pressing issues in mind that I am hardly left with any time to put my thoughts in order….. well anyways, things got to be prioritized….
So…………..World Cup tomorrow :) :)….. Excitement is in the air. People are displaying their patriotic feeling everywhere they can. Be it FB or BB or messengers etc etc. I am overwhelmed to see how patriotic we Indians are. I wonder where does this patriotism go when we see our country being looted & corrupted or when headlines such as ‘CENSUS SOUNDS ALARM’ appear???? Is out patriotic feeling just restricted to World Cup matches or when a tragedy like 26/11 devastate our Nation? I guess so…… Anyways the point here was not to raise questions on our fellow citizens or anyone in particular but the thought is something very general that dominates my mind somewhere & I am sure would have struck everyone’s mind at a point in time.
And I am sounding too bizarre with the way I am putting things so I better change track
Ok….. What is that one thing which a person strives to do in his/her life??? Well it can be anything… travelling around the World, meeting their favorite actor, become the richest man for a day and so on n so forth…. But will that make a difference to someone’s life? ‘SOMEONE’ who is needy, downtrodden, neglected? No, it won’t. Somewhere I feel that an average middle age youth of my age takes more from society in general than giving back the same. Oh I know we pay taxes for India’s development, but that plainly fills our politicians heavy pockets owing to the prevailing corruption, which we gladly choose to ignore….. Jaise chal rahaa hai, waise chalne do… Humein kya farak pad rahaa hai?????
I am not saying I plan to eradicate corruption out of this Nation, that I know I would not even have the guts to do… But yes, in my own little way, I know I will contribute somewhere, for someone’s betterment. I do not intend to play the role of ‘ R Madhavan’ from Rang De Basanti here nor my intention is to lecture people who read this. All I intend to do is raise that question in everyone’s mind that ‘Are we making a difference to anyone’s life by just surviving?’
Actions matter I know, but I have always believed that intentions matter even more. Intention, if there, would drive a person which would anyways result into an action. And intention, even the teeny-weeny, makes a lot of difference.
We have several avenues in our society through which we can do our bit & contribute in whatever small capacity we can.
So wake up & think!!! Think where you can make a difference & how….After all, it’s just one’s good deeds that makes one grow in life…………………

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neha...
How come you forgot me completely?

Anyways, wish you a very happy life ahead. Hope you really have a flourishing married life.

Neha said...

thanks,..........but may i know who you are?

Anonymous said...

Hey, i was kidding.
U r just an acquaintance to me.
Going by your prev posts i thought u were already married.
I liked your posts - read the last 2-3 today only though :-D

Well,now i`ve observed that U r not married & a big flirt. Because u always need a guy in your life as u had a bf, but waited for a friend`s commitment, now have a bf in london & still flirt with unknown guys (pheeeeeewww) :-D
(Just kidding, & dont take it too rude)

But pls keep posting as u write very good :)
(i`m loving your writings)

Johnathon
(name changed) ;)

Neha said...

oh dude, i really dun wrry abt ppl who are not even gutsy enuff to reveal themselves... forget abt taking it rude :)............. nyways thanks

Anonymous said...

Girl, u r so provoking !
Like it !!

By the way, Hi.
I`m a Delhi-based self-employed.
This being a public portal cant say much. May be we can talk further @ fracas_sid@yahoo.com

Tc :)

Johnathon

Anonymous said...

???????

Neha said...

i do not chat wid just everybody.

Anonymous said...

Neha :)

That`s no problem. It was u complaining in a way i`m not telling u much about myself.
But it wud surely b gr8 if I get to know u (never-mind) :(
But surely I`m goonna keep a regular check on your blogs. I loved them.

Tc

Johnathon

Anonymous said...

There`s gotta be something :)

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Anonymous said...

Hi its Johnathon. :)

aren`t u regular to your blog?

pls accept my request.

Anonymous said...

Hi Neha
Ur prof pic is very beautiful :)





Johnathon
(I`m very much waiting 2b in contact with u)

Anonymous said...

Hey, r u a married woman? :/
or a bachelorette..?

& Neha I`ve become a fan of your writings.
Everyday I checkout your blog in a hope to find something new.
Keep up the gud work lady.
N pls, am still hoping to see your msg @ fracas_sid@yahoo.com


chao :)
Johnathon

Anonymous said...

Hi Neha. How r u?

R u already married? (this goes by ur profile link dp)

or not yet? (this goes by ur blogs)

nad long time no blog from u !!


Johnathon

V S Khokhar said...

I dont know how I landed here.. But the questions u have raised are valid and are thought provoking... U have a flawless style of writing or may I say very very clear articulation...

V S Khokhar said...

Hello Kumar
I dont know how I landed at ur blog, but ya this piece of writing is thought provoking and raises some difficult, uneasy questions which we tend to avoid.....its like questioning urself, If I wont, who will?? Anyway u have a clear articulation and a reader friendly style of expression...

Neha said...

Thank You Mr Khokhar :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Neha
somehow i landed on ur blog, read all of them- WONDERFUL

Dont u ever feel u have committed a sin as well? why r u always talking about wrong doings of others.

dont u ever feel sharing ur sins??

Neha

Neha said...

mr anonymous

thank u fr reading d blog & appreciating.......... as far as answerin ur later part f d sentence goes, i wud prefer answerin dis to a real person rader dan some1 'ANONYMOUS'